The real truth about miracet and the alarming danger of nicotine:
The sad reality – The following are facts pointing out why cigarette smoking is “dangerous to one’s health”, and why many people now rely on quit smoking remedy like Miracet.
1) One stick of cigarette might be puny, but it is loaded with 4000 different chemicals.
2) Of the thousand of chemicals, fifty are reputed to cause cancer.
3) The top three most dangerous chemicals include the following: carbon monoxide which fiercely competes with oxygen in your blood, tar which is highly carcinogenic, and nicotine which has strong addictive properties.
4) More than the physical addiction, the emotional aspect of being hooked is harder to break.
Most quit smoking remedies fail in bringing about sustainable results because they don’t address the problem of nicotine withdrawal. When you use a particular addictive substance such as nicotine, it alters several of your bodily processes, which you metabolically adapt to. By removing the substance from your system, you begin to feel the exact opposite of the physical effects of such substance. =
The solution to effectively quit smoking
There are several brand name medications on the market purposely to help you quit smoking. They ranges from patches, tablets, capsules and different other forms you can think about. Some are effective, others are completely worthless. However, they all have one thing in common, they have side effects. So who really wants to jump from the frying pan to the fire? If you’re trying to rid yourself of dangerous toxins from cigarette smoking, why would you want to add more serious drug interaction to the equation?
Luckily, there is good news; it is all natural quit smoking remedy called Miracet.
Miracet is a new type of homeopathic or quit smoking herbal remedy. What makes it effective is that it addresses the withdrawal symptoms of removing nicotine from your body. It is the perfect blend of the following ingredients, which have been used individually for decades to address the different withdrawal symptoms from lack of nicotine in the system and other harmful effects of smoking:
1) Abies nigra or black spruce. Remedies headache, hard cough, and stomach upset.
2) Aconitum napellus or monkshood/wolfsbane. Relieves dry ticklish, croupy cough and chest pain as well as calms anguish of mind and restlessness of the body.
3) Avena spp. or oates. Sooths the nerves.
4) Nux vomica or poison nut. Prevents food cravings and fights stress-related symptoms.
The following are advantages of using this all natural quit smoking remedy called Miracet:
1) It is natural, therefore, do not have serious side or adverse effects associated with long-term use.
2) It is convenient to use. Spray the treatment twice to the sublingual (under the tongue) area, three times a day.
3) It is affordable. One bottle of the product is good for one month’s use.
4) It has a money back guarantee.
Your end of the bargain
Of course, Miracet as one of the quit smoking herbal remedies that works to eliminate the negative effects of getting rid of nicotine from your system so that you can effectively quit smoking. You also have to put in your effort of maintaining your emotional control of successfully breaking the habit.
There are other herbal quit smoking remedies on the market that are chemical free and can help you quit smoking successfully, however, Miracet have been proven to be safe, effective, and without a doubt one of the most recommended natural quit smoking remedy by doctors.